Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 2 and Already Quitting

Beep beep beep....  Shut up!
Buzz buzz buzz....  Ugh!
"Voodoo" by Godsmack starts playing...  No!
Blinding lights turn on...  I'm not getting out of bed! ! !
I'm not really a morning person....  I'm really not a 5 am person...  After a night of my cats keeping me awake and not being able to get comfortable and my head hurts and my biceps are screaming and I don't really need to get up do I? ? ?
You can see yesterdays post already wearing off....
I don't know what got me out of bed, but I did albeit late...  Up to the house and workout....  Felt great! Even out ran the trainer on EA Active 2.
Tonight is a WiiFitRoutine.com workout....  And my snooze fest this morning meant no body weight challenge so doubling up on that tonight...
If I can't keep my head in the game, expect to see more of me....  Obviously I need the accountability.....

No comments:

Post a Comment