Sunday, January 19, 2014

"What Will You Gain When You Lose" - Special K Challenge

If you have been here for any length of time, you know that I don't do diets, but that I am totally and entirely a lifestyle change girl.
Years ago, I actually tried the Special K challenge.  For a cereal addict, a cereal challenge sounds fabulous!!!  But when was the last time you checked the serving size on a box of cereal?  Like 3/4 of a cup and 1/2 a cup of milk?  This girl just likes cereal a lil bit more than that.  And the meal replacement bars that they have?  To seriously live off of just 3/4 c of cereal and 1 meal replacement bar, plus 1 regular meal a day, I don't know how any one can do that, but I can certainly understand how you can lose a pant size in 2 weeks...  
But that is not why I am writing about the Special K challenge.  I love the new 'What will you gain when you lose' aspect of the Special K challenge and it completely fits into my Lost Causes lifestyle.
So what do I want to gain?  
I want to gain confidence.  To know that I am my own person, to know that I can do this, to know that I am strong enough to survive, to know that I do look good!
What do I want to lose?
My insecurity...  To constantly question if I am making the right choice, to wonder if I can achieve my goals.
What do you want to gain?
What do you want to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment