Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 4

Slept through yesterday morning's workout...  Spent all day at the hospital with my grandfather, but made it home before dark for once. Decided that since I skipped 2 previous workouts....  Last night I plugged it in for 45 minutes on My Fitness Coach. The recommended target area was core. If you have been following me for any length of time, you know I hate core, don't have core, and am I really considering a 45 minute core workout? Yes, yes I was. Yes, yes I did....  Fyi expect crunches, crunches, crunches, got a change of pace crunches, and don't forget crunches...  And my crunches barely get my shoulders off the ground...  Someday....  Oh well, that is another post. I did my crunches and the rest of the 45 min workout.
Although I considered sleeping through this mornings workout, I got up and did it....  And looking forward to doing it again tonight....
Just one step at a time, one workout at a time, one sore muscle group at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment